Karancsság

A falu fekvése, megközelíthetősége

A falu története

Műemlékek

Nevezetességek

Látnivalók

A falu gazdasági élete

Programok

Rendezvények

Deutsch

In English

Alapítványok

Egyház

Civil szervezetek

Közintézmények

Ez történt ...

Térképek




 

Until the beginning of the fourtenth century the land was owned by the Zách clan similar to the whole area. After the attempton Felicián Zách the land was obtained by a member of the Ákos clan. In 1348 King Lajos Nagy gave the village permission to hold fairs According to the certificates in 1398 the son of Méhi Jakab called János was the landlord of the settlement. The roman style middle age church was pulled down in 1891, the new neogothic church was built in 1892. According to the legend the chapel of Saint János of Nepomuk was built out of the stones of Felicián Záchs ruined castle. The Kubinyi-Prónay castle was built in late baroque style in 1794. Adistrict primary school operates in the village and next to it a sports hall can be found. There are 35 enterprises operating in the village. The fund for the Karancsság church is successfully operating in the settlement.



 



Nagy kontrasztú változatNagy kontrasztú változat


Önkormányzatok, Polgármesteri Hivatal

Az önkormányzat intézményei

KÖZÉRDEKŰ HIRDETÉS

Útfelújítás pályázati forrásból

Testületi ülések jegyzőkönyvei

Szervezeti és Működési Szabályzat

Az önkormányzat rendeletei

Karancsság Község Önkormányzatának hivatalos honlapja wlink weboldal készítés